Coaching and Mentoring
“The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are.” ~ C.G. Jung
My coaching practice supports you to reconnect with your courage and guide you back to your truth. You can read more about my approach here.
As a Stress Management and Wellbeing Coach and Mentor, I focus on the client’s needs and requirements and offer certified coaching and mentoring services in career transition, nutrition and health and wellness.
Clients work with me to –
- Manage their stress,
- Understand their sensitivities,
- Develop intuitive eating
- Start to discover calm and inner peace,
- Transition in to a new job / career,
- Develop their emotional intelligence,
- Re-align with their purpose and values,
- Discover their behavioural styles / preferences, and
- Communicate more authentically.
After working with me they have –
- Increased well-being and management of stressors,
- Embraced their sensitivities,
- Increase their inner wisdom and intuitive eating understanding and tools,
- Increased their calmness and sense of inner peace,
- Greater authenticity and self-knowledge,
- Increased emotional intelligence,
- Alignment of purpose, values and strengths,
- Awareness of behavioural styles / preferences, and
- Reconnect to their authentic voice and truth.
HERE’S HOW COACHING AND MENTORING WORKS –
Step 1: Get in Touch
First step is a free introductory call. During this call we will talk about your challenges, your wellbeing intentions and how I can help you make long-term behavioural changes. Together we will decide if I am the coach for you.
Step 2: Initial Session
In our first session, I will do a full assessment to get to know you. We will explore your life, where you are now and where you would like to be. We will then discuss your intentions and priorities and develop a plan to support you reach them.
Step 3: Ongoing Support
Changing habits and behaviours takes courage and commitment. Throughout the adventure, I will be there for ongoing support and accountability as you make changes towards your life to living whole-heartedly.